The corp of engineers is scheduling the release of water from the lake thru the floodgates starting tomorrow by opening each of the 6 gates by 2 feet. This will be during the daylight hours Wednesday and Thursday and they will reassess the lake level Thursday afternoon and decide what release will continue thru the weekend. This plan will amount to a maximum 2 generators + flow Wednesday and Thursday. This will not show up on the generation schedule since they will be using the flood gates. Check the tailwater height at http://www.swl-wc.usace.army.mil/pages/data/tabular/htm/greersf.htm
The reading with no generation is 266.4. If the reading is above this, they are releasing water thru the floodgates.
The water release will be during daylight hours since the spray from the gates will freeze on the highway across the dam if the temperature is below freezing. As of now it is snowing with about an inch of accumulation and the roads are hazardous. The forecast is temperature being above freezing tomorrow.
Be Careful and Good Fishing!!